Auto Curves Gets Better
A lot of users struggle with Curves adjustments. But there’s an easy fix, the Auto button (which you probably knew about all ready). But did you know that there are four different autos and a really cool option to make it even easier?
Make Curves easy:
- Open an Image that lacks contrast or has a color spill
- In the Adjustments panel, click the button for Curves.
- In the Properties panel, click the Auto button while holding the Option or Alt key.
- Choose from one of the four algorithms to repair the image.
- Choose the Snap Neutral Midtones option to remove a color cast.
- Click OK to apply the new setting. You can also check the Save as defaults option to create a new default setting for Auto.